Organize Learn-Wise with New Features
The latest Learn-Wise update includes great new features to help you organize and optimize your Learn-Wise experience—both for you and your users. These features are on your site now. Read on to find out more about Training Descriptions & Categories and adding new users directly to Groups and Sub Groups.
Training Descriptions, Categories, and Search
Improve search and discovery of Training Modules and Lesson Plans by adding Categories and Descriptions.
AND trainees can also now search Training Module or Lesson Plan titles by keyword.
Great! How do I use it?
Simply add these features on the Create Training Module or Create Lesson Plan page.
Look for these new fields:
You can create Categories in advance or “on the spot.” To create Categories in advance, use the new “Categories” sub tab under LMS. These Categories will be available in the “Select Category” dropdown menu next time you create new, or edit an existing training module.
What is the best way to use these new features?
- Give it some thought and planning. You can always edit the Category and Description, but it is best to map it out first and avoid making changes later.
- Keep it simple and concise. There is no character limit for the description, but aim for 1-2 meaningful sentences.
- Each or Lesson Plan can only have one
- For example, you might create categories for each product line, division or for training levels (i.e. Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced).
Do I have to use it?
- These features are automatically on your site, but they are not required fields.
Add User to Group/Sub Group when creating account
- If you use the import spreadsheet, you can only add users to one Group and one Subgroup on the spreadsheet. Once the account is created, you can always add them to more Groups from the Accounts tab.
- Groups and Subgroups listed on the import spreadsheet must already exist on your site. You can create new Groups and Subgroups under the Groups sub tab under Accounts.
Don’t see new features after an update?
Always clear your browser cache after new features are released.
Look for webinars on these new features soon.
Questions? Contact your Account Representative for more details.
Visit www.Learn-Wise.com for more information