This month we are releasing updates which include many great features and additions to your Learn-Wise site! Here is a brief summary of what is coming:
- All Users and Admins will need to adhere to new password control settings.
Video Streaming with Vzaar
- Improve your video streaming with Vzaar integration. For those who attended our Annual Users’ Conference, you may remember this from Ritu’s presentation.
Audit Trail Report
- This new report logs any changes to Learn-Wise made by Admins and Sub-Admins. The new reports also document the name, date, and action completed (created, modified, activated, inactivated, assigned, & unassigned).
Customize Mandatory Fields for Self-Registering Users
- For those of you allowing Users to self-register for your Learn-Wise site, you can now customize the mandatory fields on the registration form.
Filter Inactive Sub-Groups
- You can now filter through Active and Inactive sub-groups. By default, only active sub-groups will display in your sub-groups listing.
Lesson Plan Completion Email
- Like Training Modules, you can now send a Lesson Plan Completion email to your Users upon passing the entire Lesson Plan.
Lock Training Module
- Per FDA Part 11 Compliance regulations, we have added the choice to lock ALL training module fields to prevent editing after a user has accessed a specific module.
For a comprehensive look at each of these features, we have created a document for your reference that can be accessed by clicking this link: April 2015 New Features
Contact your Account Representative to set up a one-on-one webinar to review each of these features in greater detail!
Visit www.Learn-Wise.com for more information